When you buy an Android phone, it usually comes with software pre-installed. This software can be useful or can be tiring for your phone’s battery and processor. If you are fed up with this “bloatware”, here is how to get rid of it.
1-How to uninstall Android apps through Settings
1. Click on “Settings”.
2. Then select “Applications”.
3. Choose the application you want to remove.
4. Then click on “Deactivate”.
2-Uninstall apps through Google Play Store
If you prefer not to use the “Settings” app, you can also uninstall apps through the Google Play Store.
1. Open Google Play Store and open the menu.
2. Tap “My games and apps”.
3. This will open a menu of applications installed on your phone. Tap the app you want to remove to go to that app’s page on the Google Play Store.
4. Tap Uninstall.